Well, today is where we start my blog. This is where I will be discussing anything and everything. Mostly movies, sports, music and social aspects of my life. Do not think to come here to look for information regarding any sole thing, this blog will be dedicated to the life and times of myself. Don't think there won't be any information on here, oh there will be. That sounds a little contradictory, but it happens. The purpose of this blog is more of a journal for everyone to read. I am kind of rambling, so let me break this down for you guys: Sims a Palooza consists of my opinion on any sort of thing going on in the world; easy enough, correct?
The first topic I will tackle will be: Blogs.
This is my first attempt at the whole blogging thing, I have always been interested in the whole expression through Internet phenomenon that was blogging. I do not read many blogs, but the ones I do read, I read quite religiously. After reading 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell' by Tucker Max, I really became fascinated with his blog. He is quite the interesting character, and I am fascinated with some of the obscene and hilarious things he comes up with. I plan to update this daily with new information on whatever I feel like talking about. Until next time, Godspeed ladies and gentlemen, I will think of ways to improve upon this boring first rendition of my attempt at a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment